Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Twenty questions for Mike Maxwell.

In the style of The Daily Record “newsmaker “ Mike  responds to “20 questions”.

Family: Wife Donna children Kyle, Emily
Pets: 2 dogs Reese, Molly
Hobby: Hunting
Book last read: Not a book reader
Favorite movie: Remember the Titans
Favorite TV show: Seinfeld
Favorite restaurant: Coccia House
Favorite Website: Www.Cabelas.com
Favorite vacation spot: Myrtle Beach
My pet peeve is: Telemarketers.
The best record album ever is: ACDC Back in black
The ringtone on my cell is: Standard
The talent or superpower I wish I had: Be more mechanically inclined
Least favorite chore: Housework
If I could change one thing about myself it would be: To be Cancer free
Favorite sports team: Triway Titans
First job: Stock boy Westwood Market
Best advice you ever received: Treat everyone as you would want to be treated if you were in their position.
Nobody knows: I am completely overwhelmed by the support I've received from family,friends,coworkers and complete strangers over the past 3 years.
Who, living or dead, would you most like to have dinner with: My dad Richard G Maxwell

No comments: